Financial services for medical sector
- business debt collection:
- debt collection with a deposit
- restructuring of a debt
- debt collection after unsuccessful enforcement by an enforcement officer
- optimisation of the debt management process
- we are providing financing for public and private health care facilities and their creditors
Our support is utilized by hospital suppliers who wish to maintain financial liquidity, recover their receivables and develop their business, and hospitals which, despite financial difficulties, struggle to fulfil an agreement with their supplier.
A method to pay off a debt
In most cases a default in timely payment is not a sign of ill will of a contractor and an attempt to avoid previously contracted obligation. Usually, a debt arises because of a difficult financial situation of an entity, or mistakes in managing an institution.
The problem with paying a debt off can be solved by:
A thorough analysis of the financial standing of a given entity
Efficient mediation with the debtor
Setting up a realistic payment schedule, considering the financial standing of the entity involved
In case of the so called “difficult” receivables:
Redemption of receivables
Partner’s representation during court and enforcement proceedings
Financing of the parties
In case of a transfer, we take over the debt or a part of it.
Each solution we present is adjusted to the individual situation of the parties involved. Our priority is to protect your capital, as the creditor, at the same time respecting the rights of the indebted entity, which results in a fast and effective payment of the receivables.
Financial services for medical sector – profits
- immediate access to the funds – you recover your receivables
- elimination of payment clogs, maintaining financial liquidity of an enterprise
- DOGMAT Systemy Services assumes the entire risk of the debtor’s insolvency
- public health facilities pay off debts on preferential terms – thus avoiding the costs of debt collection and judicial proceedings
- Thanks to the involvement of a third party, further cooperation between a creditor and a contractor is still possible
Debt collection after unsuccessful enforcement by an enforcement officer
DOGMAT Systemy Services also specializes in collecting the so called difficult receivables (after unsuccessful enforcement by an enforcement officer) because our strengths include efficient negotiations, knowledge and experience.
Actions for our Partners:
fast and effective recovery of receivables, direct contact with the Client, conclusion of an appropriate settlement, monitoring of payments and representing the Partner in negotiations with the Client
preparation of appropriate documentation required to institute a trial, presenting motion to produce evidence and objects that make the Partner’s arguments credible and in the consequence, contribute to the favourable court decision
submitting the case to enforcement proceedings, ongoing cooperation with enforcement officers, providing enforcement officers with information on the debtor’s assets, participation in on-site operations, negotiations with the Client as regards payment of the amounts due
Even the most complex case ends successfully. There is, however, certain regularity. It must be entrusted to experts having proper experience in debt managing.